Law Firm Administrator
- Are you a fixer? An operations whiz skilled at identifying gaps and creating solutions?
- Do you love using your skills to help a fast-paced business grow?
- Are you a numbers person? Do KPIs, metrics, and spreadsheets really get you going?
- Do you love being responsible for multiple projects and driving each one forward while looking for ways to streamline the process?
- Are you good at managing and motivating people to help a business achieve its goals?
If you answered yes to the above, you may be the Firm Administrator we are looking for!
We are a growing business that likes to work hard and have fun helping our clients. Our mission is to create workplace equality by pushing companies to do better through social impact litigation.
We are looking to hire immediately and onboard the right Firm Administrator to join our amazing group of A+ Team members.
If you thrive on honing your skills and learning new ways, then this likely is the right job for you. From our interns to our Managing Partner, we want every person on the team to thrive and grow every month. We expect greatness and are willing to help you get there, but we will also be just as honest in our quarterly reviews if you are not reaching the expectations that have been set. We want our team to know if they are getting an A, and if they are falling short, how they can get up to the A+ status.
We are invested in finding the right fit for our team. The best of the best who loves what they do and wants to be on this mission with us! We’re a small but strong team where we strive to support each other personally and professionally. If our mission, values, and what we have said so far resonates with you, that is a good indication that you may be our perfect candidate!
$80,000 – $110,000 inclusive of semi-annual bonuses
401(k) with employer matching
Paid Time Off
The Law Firm Administrator will be responsible for the following:
Management and Supervision of Firm Operations and Support Teams:
- Paralegal and Legal Assistant Team
- Community Engagement and Marketing Team
- Financial Coordinator
- Virtual Support Team
Team Coordination and Management:
- Cultivate Bloom Law’s Mission, Core Values, and Culture on an ongoing basis
- Recruit, onboard, train, and develop personnel
- Manage and approve payroll
- Conduct performance management and performance reviews
- Implement and enforce the Firm’s personnel rules and employment policies and procedures
- Facilitate Team Meetings
- Compile and analyze statistical information to assist the Firm in meeting its quarterly and annual goals
- Manage the Firm’s annual budget
- Assist in the development of KPIs and other performance metrics
- Assist in the development of compensation plans
- Assist in forecasting and modeling
Systems, Policies, and Procedures:
- Craft and manage the Systems Development Plan including the build-out of the framework and infrastructure to maintain and use the Systems Manuals in the business
- Outside vendors: Oversee the Firm’s relationship with, evaluate and procure vendor services, which include, but are not limited to, the following: bookkeeper, accountant, reception team, marketing vendors, graphic designers, insurance carriers, and IT partner
- Coordinate and liaise with landlord and building personnel regarding the full range of office-space-related issues
- Manage the firm’s office furniture inventory
- In partnership with the Firm’s IT partner, identify and coordinate the implementation of office hardware, software, and computer technology inventories to ensure all licensed software and systems are operating at full capacity
- Oversee maintenance of office and kitchen supplies
- Support weekly Social Media posts
- Plan and place advertising online and in print
- Proven experience in operations management
- Supervisory experience
- Ability to manage up
- Experience working with a professional services business, preferably a law firm
- Physical presence in the office (hybrid in-office schedule)
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Resilient problem-solving skills
- Strong understanding of business principles
- Strong communication and people skills
- Strong team-working skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Social media acumen and marketing skills
- Professional appearance and positive attitude
- Excellent knowledge of basic office programs, computer software, and online applications, including Microsoft Office 365 Suite, (Experience with CLIO is a plus)
- College Degree and/or proven office management experience is required
- Accessibility: This is a full-time salaried position scheduled for 40 hours per week
- Work location & Travel: This is a hybrid, remote and in-person role. One-two days per week will be in-person at the Seattle office located in the Columbia City neighborhood
- Diversity & Inclusion: Bloom Law is an equal opportunity employer. Each of us takes responsibility to safeguard and nurture the support and inclusion of all individuals on our team and our diverse clientele from all cultures and communities
Bloom Law PLLC is a law firm that provides litigation services to our clients, who are all people who fired or forced to quit because of who they are or because they stood up for what is right. Our client work is focused exclusively on stopping employment discrimination and retaliation. Our clients range from professionals to machinists. Each person is working to turn something bad that happened to them into something that won’t happen again to anyone else. Our focus is on screening and developing exceptional cases and then bringing them to trial to recover multi-million-dollar full justice verdicts. We are two lawyers and two service professionals positioning ourselves for explosive, lasting growth in 2023.
Bloom Law’s mission is to stand up for justice in the workplace. Our goal is to restore our client’s sense of self-worth, to hold employers accountable, and to combat workplace discrimination one case at a time, so that we leave the world a better place than we found it.
As a Firm, we value excellent client service; integrity in our work and relationships; teamwork and taking care of our people; continuous learning, growth, and improvement; and serving our communities.
Bloom Law PLLC is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive, and empowering workplace. We believe that having staff and interns with diverse backgrounds enables us to better meet our mission and serve working people in our community. We recognize that opportunities in law have historically excluded and continue to disproportionately exclude Black and Indigenous people, people of color, people from working class backgrounds, people with disabilities, and LGBTQ+ people. We strongly encourage individuals with these identities to apply.
How to Apply:
Submit a resume and a letter via Indeed.com’s job posting for the Law Firm Administrator role, describing your interest in this position and how your work experience makes you an excellent fit for this position. Your cover letter should also explain why the mission of our law firm is important to you based on your own world view or experience. Your application will not move forward unless you message us with a letter of interest. We will ask our top candidate to complete Indeed.com’s skills assessments* to be considered for this position. You can position your application for closer review by taking the following skills assessments now, and making the results visible to us:
- Management & Leadership Skills: Planning & Execution
- Management & Leadership Skills: Impact & Influence
- Supervisory Skills: Motivating & Assessing Employees
- Office Manager
(* Taking the skills assessments now, prior to invitation, is entirely optional).